Tim Tams
Ingrid
2008-12-16 21:55:28 UTC
So I was at Target yesterday and saw Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams! Crazy
things, but they were pretty tasty!
Happy Snowy Days,
Ingrid
Jinx213
2008-12-19 23:43:39 UTC
Post by Ingrid
So I was at Target yesterday and saw Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams! Crazy
things, but they were pretty tasty!
Happy Snowy Days,
Ingrid
In great hope, while I was picking up the last of the presents at my local
Target today I scoured the shelves, and found,.............nada.

Jinxie who at long last sat down and got the man to set up her outlook
correctly
(although it took a dire threat to do so)
it's just me...
2008-12-21 22:42:47 UTC
Post by Jinx213
Post by Ingrid
So I was at Target yesterday and saw Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams! Crazy
things, but they were pretty tasty!
Happy Snowy Days,
Ingrid
In great hope, while I was picking up the last of the presents at my local
Target today I scoured the shelves, and found,.............nada.
Jinxie who at long last sat down and got the man to set up her outlook
correctly
(although it took a dire threat to do so)
Thanx for the card as usual babe and merry whateverthefuck you celebrate
to all my beloved friends here. Jinx I saw Best Buy had the entire
Fraggles collection on DVD for an insanely great price and I thought
of you and meant to contact but forgot of course and I'm sure it's off
sale now.

Ivory tha lil redneck reindeer
Jinx213
2008-12-28 23:57:53 UTC
Post by it's just me...
Post by Jinx213
Post by Ingrid
So I was at Target yesterday and saw Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams! Crazy
things, but they were pretty tasty!
Happy Snowy Days,
Ingrid
In great hope, while I was picking up the last of the presents at my
local Target today I scoured the shelves, and found,.............nada.
Jinxie who at long last sat down and got the man to set up her outlook
correctly
(although it took a dire threat to do so)
Thanx for the card as usual babe and merry whateverthefuck you celebrate
to all my beloved friends here. Jinx I saw Best Buy had the entire
Fraggles collection on DVD for an insanely great price and I thought
of you and meant to contact but forgot of course and I'm sure it's off
sale now.
I actually got it for Christmas :)
Merry, Happy Whatever to everyone here as well. It's late but then again I
usually am

Jinxy who's watching a preview for Coraline atm